Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Volganos [aka Volg or also known as Lavasioth in Unite] is a very large Piscine that lives in the volcano area, specifically the lava.First appearence was in Frontier.
General Information and Item Effectiveness Edit
|# of Carves||4x Body|
Health and Attack Edit
|Health||Attack Multiplier||Defense Multiplier|
Damage Type / Elemental Weaknesses Edit
Lower Tier, Upper Tier, HR100+, TrainingEdit
Status Effect Resistances Edit
|Status Effect||Initial Threshold||Increment||Maximum||Duration||Damage Taken|
Break/Shiny Drops Edit
add a gallery here...
|Head||Stagger the head (# needed)|
|Dorsal Fins||Stagger the back (# needed)|
|Shiny||Cause faint status|
Drop Rates Edit
- Rage: Volganos will duck a bit, and orange clouds can been seen dissipating from hits mouth.
- Weak Sign: Volganos will lose its shiny, glistening lava coat on its body.
- Slide: Charges forward after a bellyflop leading into two attacks. The first attack will be head on towards a hunter, dealing damage on impact. The second variant will have him slide in a U-Turn, attacking with its massive body.
- Hipcheck: Attacks with a hipcheck. A relativly small hitbox compared to a Plesioth.
- Lavaball: Shoots a ball of lava from his mouth. Note, the attack on impact will split into smaller rock chunks, and they can also deal damage to hunters unexpectedly near the face.
- Bellyflop: Volganos will breifly shake, then jump high into the air and land on its body. The attack must be blocked facing towards Volganos, while the Wind Press is blocked facing parallel with his body.
- Lavaball Flip: He will dip down in the lava, and jump while simultaneously hurl 3 chucks of flaming rock, followed by 2 more.
- Homing Lavaball: A very fast attack while in the lava, Volganos will home a lavaball towards a player. Pretty much will hit you if you are not moving.
- Bite: This thing will also bite, from right to left.
Migration Patterns Edit
- Starts in Area 9 in the lava.
- Once taking two to three landings on land, it will migrate towards Area 10. These are the only two areas it will move to.